Urethane Band Saw Tires
Luxite Saw's urethane band saw tires are a popular choice for most applications because they’re easy to install and require no glue or adhesive. The tires are made proudly in the USA and offer exceptional strength, flexibility, and durability for reduced operating costs and downtime. Our urethane tires come in 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", and 20" sizes.
Our urethane tires usually are used with portable band saws. These tires generally work with most models of band saws from major manufacturers such as Craftsman, Grizzly, Skil, Delta, Powertec, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Powermatic, DeWalt, Makita, and others.
- Thinner than their rubber counterpart
- Made in the USA
- 6 sizes available
- Sold Individually, not in pairs
- Generally fit band saw wheels within half inch range of tire diameter
- Urethane has increased abrasion resistance and does not dry rot
- Comes with installation guide
- Works with most models of band saws that require urethane tires
- Snug fit eliminates need for adhesive
- Uniform width
- Outstanding performance and consistent wear
|10, 12", and 14"||7/8"|
|16", 18", 20"||
Give us a call or submit our online form to request assistance from a live representative. We’ll be happy to answer all your questions about urethane band saw tires and any of our other products and services.