Rubber Band Saw Tires
Luxite's replacement rubber band saw tires are made of quality rubber and are compatible with most models of band saws such as Craftsman, Delta Tools, DeWalt, Grizzly, Parks, Makita, Milwaukee, Powertec, Ryobi, Skil and others. Our stretch-on rubber bandsaw tires can also be cut to fit the width of a non-standard wheel.
All of our rubber bandsaw tires are sold individually, however, through our site you can order any quantity of tires needed. Our tires also include a Band saw Tire Installation Guide which will outline the process of installing your band saw tire onto the wheel.
Rubber bandsaw tires need to be installed on the bandsaw wheel with adhesive. Get your bandsaw tire glue here!
- Endless natural rubber band
- Made proudly in the USA
- Can be cut to width to fit different wheels
- Sold as individuals, not pairs.
- Huge selection of sizes ranging from 10 to 38 inches
- Stretch on application to tightly fit the bandsaw wheel
- Come undersized to ensure tight and proper fitting
- Come with installation guide
- Works with most models of band saws
- Thicker and wider than their urethane counterpart
- Requires adhesive
|12" and 14"||1 1/16"|
|26", 28", 30", and 32"||
|34" and 36"||2 1/8"|
Luxite's replacement rubber band saw tires provide excellent traction and crowning for the blades. Our rubber tires are undersized for a perfect fit and held in place through a combination of tension and glue. Rubber tires for bandsaws come available in sizes ranging from 10 to 38 inches and fit both portable and stationary vertical band saws.
For any questions regarding the band saw tires, contact us online today!